Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007


Wow...
I'm finally a blogger. I need to give credit to my little sister who has shown me the light. I should be proofing sessions right now, but I couldn't resist starting off with a request from my father. I will generally be posting photos from recent sessions on here, but he really wanted this photo and even though it doesn't fit in the "professional" category...it makes me laugh (and my kids think its really funny!)

5 comments:

Tia said...

Okay not fair yours is cuter. And I gotta get a copy of that picture.

TRN said...

cool picture... but its completely fake. They dont let kids that close to a launch. Trust me

Cristin said...

Yes, yours is a very cute blog. I always think I should fix my layout, but then I'm like oh too time consuming. Anyway, glad you've joined the dark side, I'll add a link to yours on mine.

I LOVE THAT PICTURE.

Ms. Meatballs said...

Sweet outfits. I've been looking for something to hit the night clubs in. :)

Wade said...

Damn! Best photo I ever saw!

What do Dungeon Masters know?

They do it in the dark.