Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tiny Two


The littlest caboose just broke through the 2-year old barrier. I have to say it was nice to throw a cupcake in front of her and sing Happy Birthday and say "woo-hoo" and call it a day!! :) (awful I know...but the cupcake made her happy...)
My favorite thing about The "El" is her insistence on being picked up by saying "I. Hold. You."
She's a strong minded gal who knows what she wants and doesn't waste an opportunity to tell on her siblings (mainly Mac - and everything is stressed nice and slow so that I won't misunderstand anything especially "Mac. Hit. Me.")
One of our sitters taught her to say "Hey Girl!!" and wave and it seriously makes me laugh.

Love that little love chunk - she has everyone wrapped around that stinkin' cute finger (and she knows it too.)

No comments: