Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Seniors.

'Tis the month to celebrate graduation (or it was last month, but who's being picky?)
A few final goodbye's to some wonderful seniors.


Jonathan is a remarkable young man.  He has battled more and overcome more in his 18 years here than most people will ever care to see in a lifetime.  He has done it graciously and with MUCH humor - he has great zest for life and when I finally gave the reins of the session over to him I walked away with my favorite shots.










 



Up next is our dear Lizzie.






We have watched Elizabeth grow up into a beautiful young woman.  She has watched my children, played with my children and loved my children for more hours than I can count.  We have taken her on family vacations and roped her into dressing up as a bunny when the regular bunny was unavailable.  She will be missed.  We showed our gratitude in a monetary display for her to wear on graduation day.






1 comment:

Tia said...

oh we love Lizzy beautiful pictures!!