Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Prescott Family Photos

It's been far too long since I've posted photos of others...
Enough I say!! Let's have some fresh faces!  It's not that I don't have plenty to choose from, rather a lack of time to actually post them.  I thought  this sweet little family who have been clients for every single newborn photo since well...the beginning of their family.
We had the most gorgeous light and picture perfect setting (right next to a lovely trailer park).
The kids were absolutely incredibly awesome.  They were adorable and energetic, but man could they work the camera.

 

Their newest addition was cracking me up! Check out his outfit and pose.




I'm not sure who I love more - the adorable kids that were awesome for me...or DeeDee for continuing to have them so we can play?!

No comments: