Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Wishin' and Hopin' and Prayin....

I had given up hope - taken to the streets and forced to wander neighborhoods looking for people who didn't want their fruit.  I would make my children approach nice old ladies asking if they needed any "help" relieving their heavy branches of the much desired fruit.  

Until today.  
I walked outside in hopes of trying to clean the backyard up a bit.  Stopped when I encountered the entire box of newly purchased straws dumped in the sand box.  As I turned to go inside - I glanced up at the tree and almost fell over - there was fruit!! And tons of it...so I'm crossing fingers and knees and toes and eyes in hopes that it will make it through the summer.

5 comments:

Terri said...

Yeah! for fruit! It is fun to see your blog, wish I had your writing talent and photography talent. It is
great to see how your kids have grown.
Can't wait to see all of our gkids in
Oct.

Terri said...

Sorry, and our kids (in-laws included). We haven't Jamie & Justin's babies except on Skype.

David said...

awesome.

David said...

awesome.

megan said...

Terri! I am bound and determined to visit Jamie - she lives right where our new temple is being built :)