Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

You can't catch me.....

Gingerbread houses (and a gingerbread man....)-
Anyone who knows me, knows that projects/crafts don't really happen at our house....BUT for the sake of "traditions" and making sure that we have them in our home...I can suck it up and act like I'm crafty...So we had our annual Gingerbread House night....which surprisingly enough, turned out much better than last year's disaster (roof slid off....bag of icing broke...tried to transfer icing....mess...mess...kids just ate candy and house went in the trash.)
So, after we voted McLaren "off the island" we got down to work...Indy decided to do his "side" in an A-B-B pattern...and it was really really cool, and what would Christmas/December/Cold temperatures be without Laina clad in swimwear??? (you think I make these things up, but no....this is her current choice of "sleepwear"--this was done at 7:30pm)




9 comments:

Tia said...

I love it, that I didn't even know you were doing a project today and I called you 20 times during mine. By the way cookies good icing a flop. Have I told you lately I hate to bake? Gingerbread houses look great. Im sure you baked the ginger bread right?

DRN said...

I am happy to see the winter weather has not stopped Laina from her daily swim regimen

Anonymous said...

I love it! Traditions are the greatest! Laina in swimwear....somehow that really doesn't suprise me....her and camielle really are more alike than I thought! Good thing they're friends! p.s. how do i post pics? (don't think I won't put that cute pic of you up when I figure out how to!)

Sheri N. said...

Love th swim suit! Im glad Im not the only one with a practically naked girl during the winter season.

Ray G said...

Love Baby Mac "voted off the island" sentence and pic of Laina eating the candy posed so model- like in the swimwear! Great laugh!

AudyCamp said...

ok love the swimsuit! That was SO Kaylea 2 years ago..or shall I say 2 winters ago. We have her on video in a swimsuit like every day in winter! what's with these girlies??

The Dinner Belle said...

Meg - I just found another blog you might want to check out. She posted a cute Christmas card on it that I might lay stakes on for next year! It's the Peace, Love, Joy one.

Anonymous said...

hey girl hey....holidays are over, missy, time to update your blog....lol:)Hey, I know your sister now, I checked out her blog, and commented it, and told her who i am and how i know you. She commented back, and now we're totally bff's! just kidding, but ya see the connections made through blogging! It's like myspace, but more safe! lol! love u kels

Anonymous said...

i told you girl....I don't know how to put pics on my blog....help? I have a really great picture of this really weird leader I want to put up! lol