Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Groovin' Graduate

I was going to make a play on words for seniors...but then thought about how many people confuse "high school seniors" with geriatrics :) so I went for "graduate". She was great - and its really nice when I can recruit all of these "graduates" to help with babysitting!





















4 comments:

cookie said...

She has beautiful eyes!

The Dinner Belle said...

The blue is STUNNING! And I love those sassy shoes. She's beautiful.

Dawn said...

wow, she's graduating? I'm getting old...

Kelsey Claire said...

allison is so amazing.
beautiful pictures.
it's hard to be anything but with her.
inside and out.
you captured it:)