Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Down...Down...Down.

We have been DOWN for the count here this past week. Unfortunately, I'm of the mindset that lots of water and sleep can cure just about everything - and if I'm really desperate I might take some Ibuprofen...I can still count the number of times I've taken tylenol/ibuprofen - and they were all right after giving birth. This week I have a new appreciation for prescription drugs - they are a beautiful thing - that's all I'm saying...and next year around this time I VOW to go straight and get the Z-pac first without suffering for 6 horrible miserable days :(

Matt threatened to hijack my blog just so he could post a song about the miseries of February - I told him that kind of negativity was NOT allowed on the blog (unless they're about APPLE), but it was a good song...

Earlier this week...around midnight...we woke up to Indy standing at the end of our bed and vomiting all over our DOWN comforter - which we were sleeping under. It was unsheathed - I had been washing the cover. It went into the trash at midnight...and we had to sleep under a spiderman blanket. The incident is now being referred to as the "billion dollar barf" (not that the comforter cost that much, but buying a new one + cover wasn't cheap). At breakfast the following morning, we had to review throw-up guidelines...vomit in a sink, tub, or toilet FIRST, THEN come and tell mom and dad :)

Happy Valentine's weekend!

2 comments:

The Melo's said...

I hope all is better before your big bash this weekend! Sorry we can't make it but we have to speak in church on Sunday and then Paul has a dentist appointment Wednesday and he can't take that much time away from studying with all the driving. I am very bummed that we have to miss it, I bet it is going to be tons of fun!

Katie said...

Oh man! Hope everyone is feeling better. Sounds like our house. Going on two weeks of it now...