Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy 4th of July!



10 days later and I'm finally getting to sit down and write - although in my defense...there was a complete gutting and remodel of my office - so that buys me a few days.

We had a wonderful 4th of july...complete with fun pictures that I'm too tired to look at or post...I'll have to add them to my book before I publish (note to self...) and my dad said I was losing my touch and posting way too many images - blame him (or maybe applaud??)

I'm currently writing from my hotel room in Newport - with a baby trying to take a nap and a husband who braved Knotts Berry Farm with the kids (who is he kidding? we all know he was the one who wanted to go). My day with Ella turned into a day filled with tracking down Indy's new shoes that were left at a beach 15 minutes away...lunch with a friend at the Nordie's cafe...and then cleaning Ella's barf in that friend's car as she drove...I told Matt it's the second time I've washed this car seat with barf in a week and the first time I had to clean an accident out of the bathtub this week...to which he replied "you had an accident?" (he claims I never laugh at his jokes...but that one was good enough to pull me out of my VACATION downward spiral.)

I decided to take stock of the last week. I realize I THREW DOWN...and only had to take one little prescription pill to get through...not bad eh? A few family sessions and a wedding to shoot, packing to leave for 1.5 weeks, taking the midnight shift for driving (only had to drink one of those DISGUSTING - why didn't anyone tell me how gross they were??- 5 hr energy drinks - but highly effective) to get us here. Oh and the office remodel right smack dab in the thick of it.
I grabbed these swiftly as I went through the sessions I did...my little laptop just doesn't do these justice...I don't even know if the coloring is right on them...oh well - enjoy! I promise more later (much much much later...)








THIS (above) was the ONLY thing I wanted to do this week...TRUE a bike adventure on the coast when 3 out of the 6 people can't even ride a bike is a bit insane...but you know that's the way we roll...surprisingly it was Matt and his ol' paintball injury hip that ended the ride...the kids loved it (of course only one actually had to pedal his own bike :)

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Only one pill and one energy drink? You're a better woman than I.