Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to....

Back to CrossFit.
Let me just say that my favorite Crossfitter - Annie Thorisdottir ended up being crowned "Fittest Woman on Earth". So flippin fun to be able to watch the games - we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Back to School.
Last week (and it was only a partial week) ended with tears - from me. It was a long "half" week. We rolled into town and headed straight to Meet the Teacher night. Then tried to unpack and find backpacks and lunchboxes. I asked all the kids' teachers what they needed to survive the first week of school - they all answered "nothing" so that's exactly what my kids showed up with - nothing. Awesome - I know.
Back to Life (& sick kids).
Ella went in this morning and received some lovely tubes - the kids were all bummed that they couldn't see them - hopefully we won't be able to see any more ear infections. Mac went to school the first day with viral pink eye (doctor swears its not contagious...hmmm oh well :( welcome back to life.
Back to Work.
With the crazy summer behind us - its time to get back to work. I've fallen so far behind in posting sessions that chances are slim for them to be posted but I'm pulling up my boot straps and focusing on the wonderful future and things that make me happy - like moms - who work hard every day and want nothing more than for their families to grow up with love between them...and I love being able to capture that love - especially when it involved a mom & dad who were expecting their 2nd child within 2 weeks of our photoshoot AND they brought along their 1st little guy to join in the fun.

Aren't beautiful gorgeous pregnant mothers the BEST? She could ALMOST convince me to jump in the arena again...almost...although her basketball stomach and my "wall-ball" stomach don't quite compare...I think I'll stick to photographing these moms :)
And of course we can't forget about our Dad's out there...
And good heavens where would we be without our spunky 2 year old boys??


The little man says he is more than ready for his life to be turned upside down...


My absolute favorite image of the day...A hard at work mom (and dad) - loving their family...and the lighting isn't bad either.

She was such a trooper - what kind of crazy photographer asks her pregnant client to hoist her growing 2 year old over her head?? I couldn't even feed her the wives tale that it would induce labor since I'd already told her they were all false.
She didn't seem to mind too much...or maybe it was that I told her we were almost done.

When we finished I told her start dreaming of going...
Back to Bed.

1 comment:

Alexis Kaye said...

you're skills are incredible!