Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hansen Reunion - Summer 2012

The grand "every-other-year" Hansen reunion happened this summer in Newport Beach.  It was wonderful.  We even managed to snap some photos in our killah "hansen" (surf) shop T's...get it?  It's a "Hansen" reunion...and we have t-shirts just like the "Hansen" surfboard shirts...I think next time we should do it like the "Hansen" peach-guava-nectar sodas :) Or maybe just get Court to dress up in one as our mascot.
We had some crazy kids...
With a little bit of chaos...

BUT we managed to get a shot...and aren't we so glad that Taylor and his daughter Lucy could make it this year?? (Lucy has a special "picture-taking" face that makes it quite difficult for me to snap the shot because I'm laughing too hard (just wait for Tanners wedding photos).  Our crew has grown quite a bit from 8 years ago...(Okay - no pun intended!! Ha! - although I can't refrain from pointing out some of the changes...Brooke's belly :), Ami and Marsha - no change...still holding babies, Matt's hairline, Abby and Preslee's growth - someone should talk to them about that...Court's hair - still interesting...and of course - we missed our Grandpa.  I'm glad we (grandchildren of the Hansen clan) force everyone to come to these reunions - its a wonderful thing to be able to look back through the years...but wait! the best photo is yet to come....

We have plenty of adorableness...

and plenty of red-neckness...
Our babies have gone from this...to this:

And some babies had a rough night...week...life? with a new brother entering the scene :)

BUT my most favoritest of ALL!! The cousin remake of 2004.  Court - Taylor we love you...Jace we missed you! Clint & Tanner -   I hardly recognized you!


Stay tuned for live-action shots (complete with a beach-twinkie throw down)  from the beaches of Newport Cali...


3 comments:

brooke said...

Haha, I thought I was fat in the 2008 version!! Now I only wish for that! Can I get high res copies of some of these?

Tia said...

Love this I kept going back and forth between the last two pics checking everyones positions pretty close - Court did it for me though!

amanda kayy said...

Haha I love this!! Nanners the best for me.