Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

MAKE my YEAR

It really doesn't take much to make my year (and make me burst out laughing all day long), but a certain brother-in-law (who shall remain nameless) sent me this text about 30 minutes before he and a certain sister were to drop their children off at my house for the weekend.  

This is parenting...and this is how we cope. 

I managed to text him back and say "bring it", then I'd start laughing all over again...

2 comments:

Sabra said...

You're a good sister.

brooke said...

I just cried from laughing so hard.