Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Double the Sweetness - Prescott Newborn Twin Photography

While the snow fell outside - we worked up a storm inside - and these sweet girls (Harper & Mollie) slept and let us photograph them to our hearts content!
Their mother is ready to take this task of "motherhood" on - her house was cleaner than mine - yikes! (I even bumped into her at Target the other day on the twins first outing).  I'm hoping that she gets to stop setting the alarm to wake up every 3 hours to feed them....not sure I'd be strong enough to follow those doctors orders.






 






4 comments:

Sheri N. said...

I just want to give their two little bums a love tap!

The Melo's said...

Holy Moly Meg! The ones of the little one with the arm around the other are priceless, makes me want twins, just so I can have a picture like that hanging in my house! Maybe I will just print one of those out and hang it and claim they are related to me:)

The Melo's said...

Holy Moly Meg! The ones of the little one with the arm around the other are priceless, makes me want twins, just so I can have a picture like that hanging in my house! Maybe I will just print one of those out and hang it and claim they are related to me:)

Sabra said...

I want some!