Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Nieces

We went to Flagstaff this weekend to shower my niece Rachey with love and gifts for her soon-to-be-born baby boy.  It was wonderful (other than the part where I had the wrong time and showed up at the end :$ but then just created my own party and sat and talked to everyone for another 2 hours.)  Rachel was beautiful and is thrilled beyond belief to get this little boy here...more on him to come later - it is baby season (not quite sure when baby season ends around here....September??)
My other nieces Shelfy and Bec were there as well as Kristin - who had her "not-so-little" guy.  It was wonderful to talk to these young mothers and 20-something girls.  
 Especially Becca.  She was diagnosed last month with non-hodgkins lymphoma (a.k.a. the "good" kind of cancer).  She started chemo immediately and has embraced the "bald is beautiful" look.  I think she should be the poster-child :)  


 I put my mom to work crocheting caps for that beautiful bald head and Tim and Tia are in charge of her equestrian therapy.  She's going to be fine - she's in good hands.

No comments: