Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jennifer.


After a very long battle with scaleraderma. My sister-in-law Jenifer has passed away. Her funeral will be in Flagstaff on Wednesday. Our thoughts and prayers are with her husband and children.

5 comments:

The McEnaney's said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry. My husband and I have known John(and Phil) for several years now and think the world of him. We both work in the construction industry here in Flagstaff. And my little brother (Tyler) is great friends with Timmy & Tia. You have a wonderful family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your family, especially John and his children.

Laura said...

Megan I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your loved ones will be in our prayers!

cookie said...

What a beautiful lady. My heart aches for your family.

Anonymous said...

She was a beautiful lady, sorry for your loss.