Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Love.

The poor blog has been getting no LOVE lately...probably won't get much more until the new year--post holiday season.

HOWEVER....these 2 have enough love to make up for all that has been lost...dontcha think?









I seriously couldn't see for a solid 5 mintues after working on this last shot!
But the temporary loss of eyesight was definitely worth it.

5 comments:

The Melo's said...

Meg, you are amazing, such different poses that look absolutely perfect! Everytime I see your wedding pictures I get mad all over again about our stupid photographer!

Brandi said...

Glad to see you're alive...we've missed you!

Anonymous said...

I love the 1st and last shots the best, very dramatic!! Your photos are very inspiring!!

Amy said...

Beautiful work, Megan! I'm sad I missed it.

JennyandTyler said...

Meagan, I feel like its time I come clean and tell you that I stalk your blog! I think you are such an amazing photographer. I show your site to people all of the time:) Jenny Weech (Broby)