Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Oh yes I did....

I'd like to dedicate the following images to my aunt marsha...who pointed me in the right direction ;)
Yes...I have a 6ft cardboard cutout of her. These images could either be worthless or worth A LOT (okay not really) in 2 days.
Yes. You can come and get your very OWN un-professional picture taken with my Sara. No fee :) Oh...you just need to bring some food to share.
Tuesday. 6pm to whenever. Bring your rascals (then I'll have an excuse for why my house is so dirty :)
(Shaley is bringing a sleeping bag....she also donated the lovely pitbull shirt and pins to me! Tomorrow is going to be VERY exciting...so don't go and hide in the closet MOM...be brave and at least eat something good while watching this historic election!!! YAHOO! YIPEE!!)



Indy....getting in on the action....

please ignore the 2 year old with the bag of chips...and the unwashed hair...lucky for me the couch is behind the camera with all the clean clothes waiting to be put away!

9 comments:

Tia said...

i love it!

rabidrunner said...

I have never ever in my entire 36 years of life wanted to live near someone so badly.

Do you have a webcam?

Brandi said...

Well we can't miss it for sure now!!!

Cristin said...

Wow... that almost looks real... not. But I do like how Indy's arm is around her.

brooke said...

I am dying. You officially made my night. Sorry we missed you, hope you had fun at Disneyland!

DRN said...

awesome awesome and more awesome. Good job Moooey! (Sorry I had to break out the tomboy nickname - its cuz of your outfit)

Romney/Palin 2012!!!!

cookie said...

another reminder of why i love you. :)

I'm with rabidrunner & willing to pitch in for you to get a webcam.

AudyCamp said...

oh megan...you always keep me laughing! Shucky darn that it's not as valuable now as we hoped it would be pre-election!

Kelsey Claire said...

love itt.
you should
see the pictures we got.
:) oh man.
love our little maverik.
no matter what anyone says.
i had fun. :) even if the night ended in tears for me.