Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Goin' out in style....

My final HOLIDAY Session....

We ended with a bang!! (Or should I say a barf, a peeing accident, a....)
This was my 3rd family in a month will ALL boys. These moms will be greatly rewarded for the wonderful service someday!

The oldest in this family had the stomach flu....but he managed to suck it up in between shots (and pass out in between others...). I think he did a great job...as did the rest of them...and yes...peed pants (not by the oldest :) is becoming a common link in my sessions... beware!





Speaking of "Goin out"...I'm goin out the door...headed to DISNEYLAND! (we're suspending reality for a few days...)

3 comments:

nymanzanita said...

I love the pictures! Pee'd pants? I didnt hear about that one...sounds like an adventure! The Fall colors look amazing....

brooke said...

You are going to Disneyland? We have season passes, call me if you get a chance and maybe we can meet up for an hour or so.

Dawn said...

poor guy! That's no fun, but we all know not to stand you up, you are too hard to get into for pictures. What a good sport!