Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Little surprise.

I can't tell you how much I love doing this.

They brought their dogs--who decided to be a bit tricky and chew through their leashes. They brought some kids who had some "accidents" and who had the nerve to get hungry :) I brought my camera and in the midst of all the craziness captured some wonderful moments....moments that I'm sure they have NO idea I caught...they probably went home thinking..."Man--what a bust! At least we KNOW we got a speeding ticket, as for any images...????"

I was proofing this session the other night and had completely forgotten about this moment...it was like a little surprise...when I came upon these images I burst out laughing...I even woke my husband up with my giggling (who was passed out reading in the chair in the other room.) This family just rolled with everything...didn't miss a beat. And that is why I love moments like these...life and all of its imperfections:

I'm not sure if you can see the dad's face...but all he did was go "ooooo...." waited a moment and then picked her up...after we both just kinda a looked at eachother and chuckled...he dusted off the mashed in dirt from her face and we continued on :) those cute little buns made several other appearences throughout the shoot until we remembered the adjustable waist band!







seriously seriously LOVE this.



1 comment:

cookie said...

I'm smiling, too :)