Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Election Day Party.

That's right.

I want a PARTY.

Even democrats are invited...and I promise that no one will throw food at you! ;) (kidding about dem's...totally just joking....really! This is non-partisan...)

Really....I'm just looking for an excuse to eat some really good food. So anyone is welcome...bring your kids and let them tear up my house while we sit and watch the votes come in. If it gets really bad, we'll turn it off and everyone can take turns playing Matt and Indy's new Golf game on the PS3.

Oh...you have to bring a heavy appetizer to get through the door. (And if you're bringing 6 people don't even think about showing up with a bag of chips. No way.)

6pm. Tuesday, November 4th.

Consider yourself invited.

12 comments:

Cristin said...

I wish I could come. We're doing a party here, but I think it's going to be a sad party. There will probably be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth. I think Obama is going to win.

Sabra said...

Wish I was there! We had an election day party two years ago. Be prepared! We had about a hundred people. I should say, we had about ten people, but once you count kids...

DRN said...

I will try and make it... I gotta be honest though I am a little worn out with all the Republican bashing over this campaign season. Does it have to be a "non-partisan" party? It gets pretty bad round here and its all I can do to keep my anger in check

megan said...

Tai-pan...do you know where I live??? We were at a party last week and a friend said...I don't know a single person who is voting for Obama.

We're very insulated in our senior citizen city....so don't worry. You'll be safe here :)

brooke said...

I wish we could make it, I think you could use a little CA liberal blood at your non-partisan party. Although I don't think we qualify as liberals, especially with our Prop 8 bumper sticker!

nymanzanita said...

Wow....you are brave! Then again...I am sure that most people that are attending will be on the "same team." Have fun! Hey...dont you have a photo session with my brother and his family this weekend? Give those kids a squeeze for me...I miss them SOOO much!

cookie said...

I like this idea!

Tia said...

yeah I can't believe you said non-partisan party, do you know how uncomfortable that would be.

Katie said...

Ooooh Sounds fun! If Eric doesnt have church meetings we'll come.

Kelsey Claire said...

heck yes.
i'm all over that.
i wanna come so bad.
you don't even know.
like.
seriously.
and i'll come dressed as sarah palin.
that's what i'm going to be for halloween anyways.
i'm totally serious.

kristin said...

me and Rach want to come. She has clinicals that day/night, Ian will be working at the station, and Grant has school/meetings. it looks like i'm the only one without any prior commitments, but we'll give it our best shot!

we miss you guys.

Dawn said...

We'll be there!