Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Well-Documented.

This family ranks as one of my top-documented families of all time :) They've been with me for a long long time and their oldest boy is soooo good for me! I love shooting Ade & Matt 'cause they just sell it for the camera :) (I actually try to "channel Ade" whenever I find myself in front of the camera ;)

Here's a few for you!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

The Dinner Belle said...

Love, love, love the laughing one!!! Can't wait to see the rest. You're the best.

Katie said...

These are so great. You are amazing Megan!