Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just a Reminder!

No waiting until the last possible second to finalize your Holiday Cards! :)

Let's pretend that this is a "younger" version of me...waiting and waiting for those last few cards out there....my deadline is this Saturday, October 25th, 9pm. (I'll be leaving town the week after and I need to get everything to the printer.)





Okay...so this isn't me :) But isn't she gorgeous? I accidentally double "processed" this and loved the intense color I got. *Sigh*....More to come. Now quit daydreaming and get to work on finalizing your cards!

1 comment:

Lynda Holdsworth said...

It I had one wish, it would be...

A picture of the Holdsworth darlings so I could refresh my memory as to what they look like!!

Your M-I-L.