Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Wall Galleries

Thought you'd enjoy some "finished" products. There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING better, than walking into a house and seeing my work on the walls. I get a little sad when my images sit, waiting to be hung.... :(

So here's to all of you who are "on the ball--and have your images on the WALL!

(couldn't resist this one of Brenda cleaning...)


Aren't these MATS killer????


These images are printed on gatorfoam...Love the simplicity of the STANDOUT MOUNT.


*On a separate note--my mother and I took lunch to the kids at school today. It was actually really fun. We sat and ate with them and talked to all of their friends (who ALL seemed unusually STARVED for attention!) I felt like I was sitting with Indy and his fraternity brothers at the table. In order to get them to eat their food I started timing them. Pretty soon...everyone wanted to be timed as they shoved broccoli, cheese nips, apples and even chugged their milk! Pretty funny...especially when they were quizzing me on my multiplication (what's a 100x100???) and I knew the answers...they were like "Dang!! she's good". But the best comment was by Indy as we were cleaning up. He bent over and smelled his friends breath (who had been eating a sucker) and was like "Man!!! You have the best smelling breath EVER! 2nd grade boys...always good for a laugh.

3 comments:

The Melo's said...

Holy Cow those are cute decorating ideas! How creative with those gatorforms(?), how did she do that?

Amy said...

I'm loving the standouts, Megan! I just love seeing my pictures up on the wall, too!

rabidrunner said...

Did you tell them that 100x100 is a square photo? That should blow their top!