Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Lake.

This has become one of my favorite places to shoot. I love the lighting here and the kids love the STICKS! I think a few have even gone home with some families :)

I loved the clothing colors and mix and match of patterns. Very very good.










Can't you just FEEL THE LOVE here???


Oh!!! I almost forgot to add (for future windy sessions :) we did this in 25mph winds!!! and yes...the mom was more than a little worried!

6 comments:

DRN said...

Oh man - the hat is too much! Which lake?

Anonymous said...

I love your Portraits they are very inspiring! Great job

Candice said...

These are seriously beautiful. I wish I lived closer, so you could make my family look this awesome! Okay, really just me, because Neal and Benjamin don't need the help :)

Nic said...

Whoooaaaa, this family has that "all-american" look like I've never seen it before. Maybe it's the fedora on the littlest guy or Beth looking like the ultimate June Cleaver, beautiful and classic. I'm seeing signs now, "Vote for BR- your next American President." Funny the story a picture can tell:)
I think these are some of my favs.

megan said...

I tell ya...the hats ALWAYS work...why don't I do more of them????

megan said...

Oh...its Lynx lake.