Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July Baptism - Blessing - Bonanza

We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. Matt and I thought that it was probably one of the happiest days of our lives....EVER. We started with blessing little Ella and then baptized Indy boy. He did such a good job and listened as both of his Grandfathers spoke to him and the Bishop gave him some very good advice.








Ella wasn't cooperating here...we were trying to get a good picture of the dress her Grandmother Lynda made for her so that her Aunt Kate could see :)

Indy...the big loving brother (informed me that now that the umbilical cord fell off he likes her a lot more!)


Go Grandma Kathy! She made the cutest little centerpieces...and we journeyed into the gym and had some good ol' carne asada (no one commented on the mexican dinner on independence day--thank you :)

I was feeding a baby during the entire dinner, so I only grabbed some "after dinner" pictures.


Grandma Lynda...
The Grandpas...
Uncles...
Can I just tell you that I'm in LOVE with this baby??? Isn't she to die for!!! I do have a photo shoot planned for her...just have to find some time :) (we'd like to thank David and Cindy for the excellent head gear they provided :)

I was inside, feeding a baby AGAIN :), and heard a lot of laughing and someone mentioned HOA...so I came out and saw THIS...

But at least they had fun.


"Hey...let's throw poppers at each others head!"






No comment...not even going to try...


We'd like to thank JACE who was really really really helpful...he even volunteered to stay at my house and play with my kids in the morning so I could try to rouse myself from a sleepless night. Nice theater eh?

Little Parky...gathering ammo.





Does anyone think there's something wrong with this picture???
Taylor just sat there and shot Sheri with streamers...apparently they both enjoyed it.
Every year our guests are amazed at how good the fireworks show is...it lasts about 30 minutes! And we sit and watch them right from our driveway....Prescott does a great 4th of July. Thank you family for coming and sharing it with us...it truly was a wonderful weekend!
(my brother-in-law took the firework pictures since I was....holding a baby :)

7 comments:

The Melo's said...

That looks like a true party, I am so sad that we had to miss out on the festivities, thanks for the picture of Ella, she is beautiful. I am so impressed with Indy, my mom said he knew all of the answers to the questions Grandpa Wade asked about baptism, I would have loved to have been there.

AudyCamp said...

What a special weekend & HOW NEAT to have both the blessing & baptism at the same time. We might have to reserve our spot now for a place on your driveway for next year! :)

DRN said...

great photo essay. You make remembering things so easy. Tia needs to keep that hat for next year so we can pass it down.

Sabra said...

What a beautiful weekend! I love the pictures. I miss you, David!!!

Sabra said...

What a beautiful weekend! I love the pictures. I miss you, David!!!

Katie said...

Wow! What great pictures of the big day! I love the family photo. You are amazing that you can just take a photo anywhere and make it look so great. Thanks for inviting us to be a part of the special event.

Cristin said...

I love the family picture. Very nice. (Can you tell that I am way behind on catching up with blogs?)