Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rock the Cradle...

Possible Halloween '09 costume idea...not sure I'd be let back into the house if I put eyeliner on him though...

Here's "Billy".


Hairdo courtesy of a good nap.

Loves to "rock the cradle of ELLA".

Loves to smother her with kisses.

Loves to pick her out of her swing and drop her on the soft concrete floor and then laugh and think he's funny (okay so the swing was only a foot off the ground - and I can't talk seeing as how I burned her leg yesterday...wondering if she's going to see her first birthday...hoping we're all going to survive the last few weeks of summer!)

I often hear friends say they "never have anything interesting to write about". I feel like I have to take deep breaths daily to calm the voices in my head. I want to record everything...sometimes its for purely selfish reasons...like proof that I was a good mom - and did fun things with my kids...other times its to show that I make mistakes really bad mistakes - which I will not provide pictures of (case in point of the burn on the newborns' leg).

Unfortunately summertime with 4 little ones is CRAZY so I don't get to write as much as I'd like to - and my newest addition hasn't figured out how to go to the bathroom without screaming....or how to burp herself without letting out a siren of a yell - sorry Ella...I'm sure you are going to be a wonderful positive happy young woman...the light of my life... I hold you and hug you and kiss you and chuckle when you go from 0 to 60 (peaceful sleep to hysterics) in the blink of an eye...my comments on your current disposition are nothing personal...(sidenote- which came first: the need to BURP or the PSYCHOTIC SCREAMING?---because doesn't screaming cause them to inhale air which would then cause them to burp? anywho...thoughts from a sleep deprived mother no doubt.) But hey...we're having a great quiet time at the moment and I'm sitting in front of the computer...a rare thing.

(darn it...quite time ended...and I'm not done...)

I told my mother that if I didn't get my camera out I'd never take any pictures of "underbrella" (I have to constrain myself from not nicknaming her "gRunty"...my mom could tell that I was speaking the truth and forced me...it was hard and hot...and I took only a few but you know what they say about the shoemaker's children...











I think her cheeks have grown about 4x's the size (Tia should be happy). Her hairline is still receding...and this last image just about killed me to do (thank you Shaley for rescuing me!) Indy wants her cord photoshopped out...and it took 45minutes to get 3 images!! painful, but definitely worth it.

I insisted on doing a Noble family picture while everyone was here for the 4th of July...I haven't edited them, but I loved these 2 capturing the craziness of it all...Tia staked out her spot and didn't move for 15 minutes (I'm not kidding).



Now my family can email me and tell me what they want "fixed" before I get to doing the finished image.

7 comments:

Sabra said...

I have so many comments to make about this post and the photos, as well. I wish you would have made them all separate posts.

Tia said...

love the post it made me laugh and the pictures made me cry, she really is soo beautiful i need to hold her again! The family shots are awesome can't wait to see the finished product

Lynda Holdsworth said...

That baby is beyond adorable!! I'm coming down soon so I don't miss out on any of her growing. I wonder if the "black and blue" colors of your family have any significance, or is it just the way little Mac leaves his friends after they "play" together?
Love, Grammy H.

The McEnaney's said...

Ella is precious and that picture of your four kids made me cry...they are heavenly!

rabidrunner said...

You are something else, I tell you! Love the post, the photos, all of it. (You're so good at what you do.)

brooke said...

I agree, too much to comment on so I'll leave it at-- that baby is BEAUTIFUL! And I seriously hope we can somehow manage to fly you out in Feb. to take pics of ours. I told Aaron I want that to be my "push present".

cookie said...

same here. Love everything! haven't seen Jace in a long, long time...what a cutie :) The entire family is beautiful!