Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quote

A friend put me on to this quote by Benjamin Franklin...
"Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
This would have served me well the first few years of my marriage...I eventually figured it out - but it will be good for me to remember as I enter the "teenage years"...
And speaking of Ben Franklin...I really like the small part he played in a good (but massive) novel I read/listened to recently...
New York: The Novel
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Rabid said...

I need to read that. Gonna put it on my list right now!