Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day ROCKS

(except for when you're running a fever and have chills that are multiplying...and I'm losing control... I promised myself I could go crawl under the covers after I hit "post"...It's our only Valentines present for the grandparents so I must get it done.)

First up we have Mac's choice - he insisted on this one - I think it fits him perfectly.


And this adorable girl - when I was taking her picture it made me sad that I haven't taken her out on a photo shoot for such a long time...she's beautiful to photograph...and she cracks me up when she acts "shy"
It's hard to find "boy" valentines every year but somehow we manage...even if he WAS holding a "pink" guitar :)
Just one more - I couldn't resist... And without further adieu...

This little love chunk got her very own special shoot with me while the kids were at school...and she loved all 5 minutes of it (that's all she's good for) - I think it's hilarious how the first 12 months of her life were chronicled and then once the "terror" set in the posts on the "El"inator became fewer and fewer...what am I supposed to write??

-She loves to yell at her siblings and command them in jibberish

-If they don't do what she insists then she will come at you with 4 ferrocious front teeth.

-She loves to climb...on chairs, tables, benches, open dishwashers etc...and she MUST LOVE to fall/crash because she continues to climb up on the aforementioned objects.

-She doesn't cry rather she does this growling-back-of-the-throat yell/scream that seems to go on and on and rolling windows up and down in the car is not enough to distract her or make her stop.

-She is obsessed with her mothers belly and finds great joy in pinching it....really really hard.

-She does love to dance...and occasionally breaks into sweet song.

Of course I tell you all these things only to follow it up with 100% LOVE. Isn't it incredible how the adorableness can wipe out all the rascal-ness? (the only thing that comes close to the sweetness of children in a picture is children taking a nap...ahh peace...)






And if I had to do a valentine it would HAVE to say....
"Valentine - I've got a WHOLE LOTTA LoVe for you!!"
(sorry I couldn't resist :)

Disclaimers:
-I have no idea, other than a photoshoot, what this little ruffle outfit is good for??

-My childrens valentines had nothing attached to them. Laina pointed this out this morning...and I informed her their cards were so awesome they didn't need to add anything to them...to which she responded "so our cards last year - which had candy on them - weren't awesome??" I told her to go with the sick mom excuse and we'll make up for it next year.

11 comments:

Mollie Photo said...

i cried looking at these ella pictures. no really... tears were welling up.

Just Joan said...

They are all beautiful children. You are a fabulous mother (even when sick)!

Tia said...

Okay Lainas picture was awesome with the hand up, and then I saw Ella's are you serious that is the cutest think Ive ever seen, Im dying. Girl baby got back - i knew you were bound to get a chubbers just wait till Tim gets a hold of her - she won't have any cheeks left

Rabid said...

Is that some cross-process? Love it.

Wade said...

WRSP! WRSP!

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Ohhh, they are all precious. I wish I could see them lots more than I do! When did Ella become so blonde?? She is growing up too fast - two years old is around the corner. Just incredibly adorable.

Sheri N. said...

Love em...love em...love em. Seriously, they dont need candy! And Ella looks so cute! A hunka, hunka, burnin love!

The McEnaney's said...

Oh Ella is the cutest and I love the pics of the other kids so cuties!

amanda kayy said...

... we like em big! we like em chunky! we like em round, we like em frumpy! :p
soo cute meg!

megan said...

You guys are far too generous with the compliments...really Ella doesn't deserve it! :) And yes rabid - that's some good ol' cross-processed - the pictures were demanding it.
Amanda- Ella is not a hippo!

collette said...

Love all the pictures! I can't believe how fast Ella grew up! She is one cute kid, as well as all the others.