Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Belated Birthday


My little brother Jace has the misfortune of celebrating a birthday the day after my husband. You think this would help me remember it - however I have to insert the fact that I suffer from memory loss (both short term and long term - no it hasn't been clinically diagnosed but when when things fly out as fast as they fly in there has to be a problem. I have forgotten my sisters birthday - on more than one occasion - which is 4 days before my own...) The memory loss isn't just with birthdays - its with grocery items - church stuff - children...just kidding.
So back to little brother Jace - who is living his dream down in Southern Arizona - riding a horse (with spurs - not flip flops) for 10 hours a day - he swears he doesn't walk funny - and the fact that he had to call ME over a week after his birthday so that I could wish him a Happy Day was a bit pathetic. So I promised him I was going to give him a picture that would make him smile...yesterday...then I forgot :)

No comments: