Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Volcano











The 4th graders get to do a Volcano project and explode their volcanoes at school. We were just coming off the pinewood derby defeat and Indy and I were pretty pleased with out project - when we were finished he said, "Mom - this is our BEST project yet!!" Lucky for me it involved homemade paste and making a mess - can't go wrong with that craft project.
(Special thanks to my friend Ade who got a 3 second lesson in picture taking and set off to capture the eruptions while I finished hosting a baby shower :)

3 comments:

Leah said...

Wow those are way better than what we did in third grade. Ours was in a paper cup. We spent days paper machéing it just to see it tip over when it was filled with the stuff.

Sheri N. said...

Your back on-line! I can hear Wade sighing in relief. Deep breaths, Wade, Deep breaths.

Adrienne said...

Wow. I actually got some decent shots for a quick crash course in photography. I plan to do even better in the future & make you proud!