Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Barf-Day

The much anticipated 5 year old birthday came and went without even a pause. My kids get a massive birthday blowout at age 5 & 10. This year I have 5, 10 & 8 year old birthdays - within 2 weeks of each other - hows that for killer planning? McLaren however had full-blown flu and couldn't even get out of his chair to acknowledge the day. Thankfully I had planned the party for a few days after the actual day so I crossed my fingers and toes and the night before the party he came back to life and I shoved as much food and liquid into his emaciated body and hoped for the best. The next day he was back in full form teasing and tormenting everyone in his path. I had convinced my friend Kris that she had a backyard just begging for a bouncy house...and a birthday party...and she was kind enough to let us invade - so invade we did!

The annual streamer tongue lick...

Birthday food consisted of hot dogs on a stick...and a cup of ketchup (the actual cups were much smaller and cuter but Mac was on round 5)...I know I know I'm awful...but it worked! Some watermelon and sno-cones...no cupcakes/cake half-eaten to throw away :)
We finally let Indy in there with a bat and Katie had a good time teasing him...
We sure had a great time...and we're sure glad it's done and crossed off the list!! yippee!
AND we sure loved having this beautiful girls' help...I'm glad I took a picture before we laid her out flat :(

2 comments:

Leah said...

Of course Jacob is on the side trying to do something else.

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.