Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hassayampa Wedding Reception - Prescott, Arizona

I promise I'm alive...and in 3 days I can say that we survived the month of June (& May) but mostly June with its 4 kids' birthdays (and 6 good friends' birthdays?? I'm going to have to pre-screen new friends - no more with June birthdays -- not that I actually did or have done anything for those dear friends - don't give up on me :) OH! and father's day!! woops...
I also had some weddings mixed in and know that my brides are anxiously awaiting some sneak peeks...more to come...




I need to dedicate this post to my dear friend who is currently at the pool with my kids while I get some desperately needed work done & Ella takes a desperately needed nap...without her this post (and more to come) would not be possible :)

2 comments:

Sabra said...

Must see flowers!

jaimie said...

I love these!!!!! Thank you so much for putting some up :) They turned out AMAZING!! Love them :)