Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, June 13, 2011

To Be Continued...

This little gal turned 8. On Fast Sunday. I tried to think of any possible way to get her to turn 8 on Monday but I couldn't so we just faced it head on and fasted together till 2. Then had her favorite food (which has turned into all the kids favorite food) Chicken Bacon Pasta (with arugula to make me feel better). She got to run through her streamers and open presents and have some yummy "cello" cake. She was such a trooper on this not-so-fun-birthday while her mother nursed 2 barfing kids on the couch. She was in top form helping with whatever needed to be done. We all took turns coming up with our favorite things about our feedle-dee and smiling and spunk and helping out were at the top of the list....and a few freckles were thrown in for good measure. I introduced the kids to chin performances and they had a blast - we videotaped Laina singing Taylor Swift and laughed so hard the camera shook the whole time. Thank goodness Katie was there to help (I'll save the fact that we passed on the influenza to her too...luckily it waited till after Mac's party :)
I told her the real party is coming on her baptism day....so this will have to be continued....



3 comments:

Tia said...

so cute!! We love Laina and Mac just glad he recovered for the big day. Wish Wish Wish we were there to see the Taylor Swift concert thats okay Ill just have her perform it at my house.

Lynda Holdsworth said...

I almost started bawling when I saw how thin and pale little Mackie looked for his party! And where is Ella in the group picture, or am I just not seeing her? Hope the kids got their cards OK.
Love, Lynda/Grammy

brooke said...

I need to get me a Katie visit, how do I score that? Either her or Amanda. I guess I need to get a bigger house.