Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pinterest

I can willingly admit to not being on the "up & up"...slow to lag in the "digital/technology" world - and usually my sister and my husband (and a few other family and friends who shall remain nameless but know who you are) are usually pulling me along - forcing me to get with the program.  Tia has been on my case FOREVER to join Pinterest.com.  She keeps sending me these invites (almost as bad as the Facebook ones - don't waste your time with me).  However after much prodding, I finally jumped on board and made my first official "pin" under my FOODIE board.  I am so proud of myself.


I'd tell you to check it out but then I'd be as bad as her sending you invites etc... so I'll stop myself right here, and go help her decide on which bulletin board she needs to create for her kitchen, and try not to complain about the obvious fact that all those "pins" and "boards" make my eyes cross and roll back into my head.


**Here is where I must add that I "pinned" my first "pin" wrong...my sister had to point that out.**

3 comments:

Tia said...

haha I just don't give up until you finally give in. I switched and put all my message boards under message boards clever i know :) They deserve their very own board

The Melo's said...

So, you HAVE to be invited to see stuff, can you PLEASE invite me? And,how do I find you?

megan said...

Kate - Just search my name and you'll find it in the list and click "follow" - no invitation necessary. Actually just search Tia Palmer - she's got all the good stuff :) I think I'm going to just go and pin all of her stuff on MY board!