Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christmas 2012

Phew.  I made it.  Posting Christmas pictures on the last day of January.
We had a hum-dinger of a holiday.  We covered the entire bottom half of the state of Arizona.  It was wonderful and crazy and we topped it all off with a brother in each family tying the knot.  There was definitely a lack of photos taken around Christmas time (or rather a lack of good, nice-looking photos...snapshots were about all I had energy for given the upcoming weddings I was facing.)
I took the kids and met my parents in Phoenix for a little musical - something about a tap-dancing alligator.  It was fun and the Tempe Center for the Arts is a beautiful location...and my children love posing for pictures.

How is it that they can behave when they know the picture will be out of focus??




The Christmas Eve festivities are usually centered around a bonfire.  In fact when we pulled in our driveway later that night we passed no less than 7 other bonfires in neighbors driveways (yeah you don't even have to go to a large clearing)...see what all you cold-weather people are missing??
I still can't get over Ashlee having a kid...weird.


Topped the evening off with a little clay-mation Drummer Boy - a family favorite.


And now on to my favorite part of our entire vacation.  Dance Central.  This has to be my favorite photo ever.  Look at the intensity in Court's fingers and Sheri's eyes...killer!
Slightly out-of-focus but you'll notice that Sheri has changed her pants so that she can better perform...This was the final dance off of the evening and she ultimately dethroned me on "The Humpty Dance". 
Totally exhausted.

What would Christmas be without my little green wreaths?


And let's not forget Gma Kathy trying to bring order to chaos in our Nativity.
Indy gave up on playing Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer and busted out Axel F....hilarious.

This is exactly how my mom will forever be captured in my mind.


What? You think she was too chicken to try it??

Seriously...does it get any better than this? Oh wait it does!! I have video...





I'm going to end on this note...good thing we had some light reading for the huge car trips ahead...

4 comments:

Sheri N. said...

I demand that you post the nativity video!!!!! Best ever!

Sabra said...

Okay, so two images stay with me after this post...Court's stache and Ashlee with a baby. Weird.

Sabra said...

Don't get me wrong. I love both images. Just takes some getting used to.

megan said...

Absolutely hilarious!! Court's mustache made me crack up the second he walked in...I figured no comment was necessary :)