Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

So SAD.

I know.  I haven't written for a month and a half...AND now that I'm finally forcing myself to sit down and write something - its something SO SAD.  Why do I feel like I'm always the one being left??!!  One of our best friends had the audacity to pack up and leave town.  The NERVE!!! I cried - not in front of them - but definitely after we drove away from saying our goodbyes...they have helped our family so much over the years and we can still remember the exact time and place of our first meeting...up the street from my house when we had just started to build here.  I feel like doing a major slideshow of our "Years Together" but that would probably only be interesting to the 10 of us, so I'll refrain.  They decided to head to Durango and practice their bear combat skills :)  I guess we'll have to go visit and meet their new pets.

I took a bunch of pictures the morning we left - and then deleted them...at least I can't find them so we'll have to do with these for now...
We will miss you terribly - please come back!

Jacob - 11, Mac - 6, Tatum -12, Laina - 9, Alexis - 19, Ella K. - 3, Indy (sick) - 11

The pool (Prescott) will never be the same without you...
Found our FAREWELL photos!
I'm not sure Ella will know what to do without her Buddy Greg...(at the beach?? at the park?? who will play with her?!)



No comments: