Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Disney Birthday Blowout

Author's note - this was written 2 days ago, but it has taken me this long to proof images...I forced myself to sit down amongst screaming kids to finish it NOW - you see I missed the conference call wrap-up last night (I was reading to Mac and passed out at 8:30pm...never EVER done before - and slept until 6am..binkied El and she's still sleeping!!! yippee) - oh wait...so I missed the conference call at 9pm and I've got to come up with something to get me back into Corleone's good graces - hoping this will help (the pictures not the editorial).

The 3rd annual Noble family Disney (Gpa Wade) Birthday Blowout.

Can you think of any better present to give yourself?? WE can't! We're thrilled that Gpa Wade has decided to gather his family in the happiest place on earth every year to celebrate turning one year older - of course he does have a way of "stacking the cards" in his favor - to ensure that everyone has the HAPPIEST time EVER.

You see Gpa Wade is a bit of planner. I may have mentioned this before, but lets just have a quick refresher. First we have the multitude of Christmas Eve events, Eagle Court of Honor's, 4th of July's, Church productions etc...the list could go on and on. The point is he plans (stacks the cards) so that he's guaranteed to have a good time...and everyone else as well.

Sure there's a bit of crazy (some might even go as far as to say OCD) planning, like the 5 conference calls leading up to the Disney deluge, or the insistence on the similar clothing (yes it took hours on the internet to find something for everyone and YES it did look good and everyone loved it when we were there), or the massive package of laminated name tags that we received prior to our trip so that everyone could mark their stuff (Tia figured that out too late). All of this might be perceived as "over the top" (and I didn't even include the laminated schedule cards that were handed out each morning!), however we, in the Noble family, just cuddle up to it like a warm snugly blanket :) You see we were able to spot each other in the park without looking like total dorks (he insisted that we couldn't wear the same exact shirt, just similar), and if you got separated all you had to do was check your schedule card to know where to find everyone. See? not crazy just stacking the cards.

We had a great time and managed to leave still wanting to do things next year. Its not an easy thing to spend 3.5 days with family and have everything run perfectly smoothe - Thank you Gpa Wade and Happy Halloween Birthday.




(In light of the deluge -my new word for the week- of images I'll refrain from adding my comments...I think they're pretty obvious...especially the ones of my brothers texting during rides and picture opportunities :)







Okay so I know I said I wouldn't comment...but just had to capture our 10th GPS purchased for this trip.























































































HOLY COW! If you made it through all of those then pat yourself on the back and go grab some leftover Halloween candy...you need a break!



6 comments:

Cristin said...

10 GPS's ?!?! That is too funny.

We just went to Disneyland on Friday and I am done with that place. It's just too tiring with the kids and I didn't think it was possible, but I think we've gone too much this year. BUT, I am glad you had fun and your pictures really do make it look like a magical place.

Linsey F said...

Can I be your sister???

kristin said...

The color coordination was flawless.

Sabra said...

David texting in the bumper car is priceless! That should win a prize of some sort. I love that guy!

The McEnaney's said...

Those are great pictures...your family has always been one of my favorites! You always look like you are having the best time ever!

AudyCamp said...

i love how your brothers are on their phones in 2 different pics...too funny! & the color coordination!! love it ..but my husband would never go for it. looks like you guys had a lot more fun than we did at D-land this year...pics to come soon & you'll see what i mean.