Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall Break

It's a love/hate with fall break, spring break, summer break. Let's get the BAD out of the way:

-4 kids home all day
-everyone bails on vacation and leaves us
-vehicle was in the shop getting brakes fixed...so 2 days without vehicle, and needed some things for dinner club from grocery store

GOOD:
-no one had to get dressed, showered or be fed at specific times (except the babe) - in fact no one had to do those things at all!
-the few stragglers that stayed behind went with us to the skate park and we had a good time
-fed everyone left overs 3 nights in a row and didn't do dishes (BAD - husband complained about smell and left doors open on his way to work)
-warm enough to leave doors open in the morning :)
-put a backpack on my kids and made them walk to the grocery store and haul groceries home with me :) (indy would say this should go in the BAD category)
-finally cleaned my house and went with my husband to see a movie withOUT a baby



Took McLaren to the pumpkin patch with his preschool class the week before. We had a great time...and some of my friends even let me take their picture (TRUE they didn't give me permission to post them....but hey! what can they do about it now??)



























































5 comments:

Whitny said...

love it. I agree. I love hate break too. I have been thru w weeks so far and have 3 more days to go. I have a car and I still can't get to the store. I think I am about to go to the store and then my brain goes on the fritz ( I think it realizes that I am about to take 6 boys to the grocery store). Then I just look around and see if I can make dinner happen with what I have. Boys are fun. Boys are work.
Love the pictures.

Sabra said...

Now, that I am teaching again I LOVE ALL BREAKS!

Mollie Photo said...

i love my benjy. and lisa better not complain cuz she does indeed look like she is 19 again!

Carol said...

A Fall break sounds nice. I wish I could stay in my PJ's for a week :). How are you doing? We miss you guys. That pumpkin patch reminds me of Youngs Farm. We loved going there each year and really miss it. Where did you go?

megan said...

Chino Valley has 2 pumpkin farms and seem to be collecting on the leftovers from Youngs farm :)