Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

NUT Doctor.

I can't get the chipmunks song "witch doctor" out of my head...you know the one that goes "oo-ee-oo-ah-ah..."...anyway we sing a lot of songs around here and the "nut doctor" song is just one of them. Mac knows that he has to get his nuts checked and because of that he's not allowed to wrestle with his brother lest he burst a teste - (this threat has yet to work.)

While we were in the waiting room of the pediatric urologist at Phoenix Childrens, McLaren shouted, at the top of his lungs, "MOM - when do I get to see the NUT DOCTOR?" Be careful what you tell your children...be real careful.

So I debated about posting a drawing of Mac's predicament - a very simple drawing showing a lopsided "W", but was frowned at by my chaste (hmmmm) husband. Then my cousin suggested just posting the "squirrel" picture (DAVID - he said you'd know exactly what he was referring to) but Matt said no. So I'm just posting to post - to remember, without a visual, of our most hopeful desire to help carry on the holdsworth name...to make sure that the possibility of grandchildren is still present. And to remind us that Mac is not as "well-endowed" as we have all thought :) Surgery will be at the end of this month.

5 comments:

Cristin said...

Well, in the pictures from your last post it looks like the problem isn't impeding his ability to move. But, ow, that poor kid. I hope everything goes okay.

kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DRN said...

So... Is non-immediate family allowed to call Matt "the gooseman". I grateful my sisters have refrained from calling me "stickshift".

Courage Mac, courage...

Nic said...

I can't believe you blogged your son's testicular health. That is some serious "roasting" material in the future. I do have to say I feel bad for the little guy. We love MacDaddy!