Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Year of the Mother - Part 9

No. I didn't forget...I started to get nervous as I reviewed the past months events...
Indy - soccer game?? Laina - hair clips?? Mac-??
So I decided to save myself on the last week of the month. I made a little picnic dinner and told my family to get off the couch and get in the car. We drove for 4 minutes to one of 2 lakes that we live near - its sad that we live amongst such beauty and rarely get out to appreciate it. But on Sunday we ran and jumped and played and ate...and I took pictures. LOTS of pictures - because it makes me happy. Really really really happy to take pictures.
When we were finished and getting in the car Laina said "See mom, now you have some pictures of YOUR kids" This is all part of my reverse-psychology parenting :) Most photographers kids groan and scream and cry when they pull out the camera...but not my attention-deprived children...no - no they pose and hog every second of camera time possible! Not that they don't make weird faces though...cause they do....which I let them, and then delete them.










































Phew. That was a LOT of images...I'd just like to add that EVERYONE had a wonderful time and thank'd their mom for lighting a fire under their rears.

6 comments:

Whitny said...

All the pictures are super cool. Love Lainas pictures. Just beautiful. The one on Indy jumping is so cool. And I am sorry about Matt's feet. It looks like he broke one. Wow. Love your stuff babe.

Amy said...

Super cute, Megan! I love ones of the three of them on the dock. MIcah keeps mentioning things about Indy...he think he's a pretty cool kid. I'm glad we got to see you guys the other day!

DRN said...

McLaren got a haircut.... yay!

Tia said...

all i have to say is how freaken lucky i am to have a sister that takes these kinda pictures. It's true how pictures bring on so many emotions they made me wanna cry! Love the dock pictures love Lainas toe point and Indy's jeans and thankyou for putting some in there of matt you might need a couple more of him.

rabidrunner said...

You are so very good! Thanks for the hang yer successes on the walls of your mind quote. It's my new favorite!

Sheri N. said...

Laina is beautiful.