Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We interrupt this unusual bout of silence...

To report a complete system failure/meltdown of computer (and life - because aren't they connected??) I've been without a computer for almost a week and have been told it will be another 2 more weeks...I don't think I'll make it...I realize now how deep my computer addiction runs. Luckily my husband has graciously lent me his laptop (I'm waiting for him to start "renting" it to me).

On other random notes...I got to start my 3rd antibiotic in a month and now my day is filled with finding out all there is to know about hydrocele repair for McLaren (I'll leave everyone to their google search engines for that one ;).

The Holdsworths like to throw all the craziness into one big lump...thankfully the year is almost over, because there's not a whole lot of room left for anymore craziness!!

4 comments:

Cristin said...

Poor McLaren. I just googled it. Sounds yucky.

rabidrunner said...

There's even a youtube video that shows in start to finish!

Tia said...

wow i just keep reading these posts and it just keeps me feeling pretty good about the craziness around here. Just make it through till Saturday!!!

brooke said...

Poor Mac! Bret had that when he was a baby (strange the things that an older sister remembers!) but his went away on its own.
Well your life sounds crazy. And I really hope all those antibiotics don't give you thrush. Eat some yogurt for me. :)
Oh and I couldn't live without my computer for a week either. Luckily I have the desktop for backup.