Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

UGH!!



The smell of fall is in the air - ugh!

The chill is starting to creep in at night and early morning - ugh!

Controlled burning makes it smell like people are already using their fireplaces - ugh!

I have to start finding shoes and socks and keeping them on my childrens feet - UGH UGH UGH!!
(On a side note - I grew up wearing sandals year round - birkenstocks to be exact...and no...I never wore them with socks.)
Ugh - I refuse to start burning my fall apple crisp candle for at least another week...

2 comments:

Mollie Photo said...

Haha, you make me laugh!
I wish some of that chilled air would at least creap down here to phx a LITTLE bit! UGH!!!

Cristin said...

I agree about the socks. I hate having to find and organize kids socks.