Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Broken Rib.

Okay...so its an "undiagnosed" broken rib, but I have the most excruciating pain when I cough or move - and since a friend informed me that you can't bruise fat - I'm going with the broken rib theory. After watching multiple re-runs of House with Matt, I feel that I am pretty familiar with the "ins & outs" of diagnostic medicine - and have let my mind wonder on the possibilities that a broken rib could lead to.

In addition to the possible broken rib, I have laryngitis, a sinus infection, a coughing 2 month old and a coughing 6 year old - who missed 2 days of school this week. But enough "woe is me"...lets get caught up on some family images. These were taken about 2months ago (Ella was a whopping 10 days old), but my family was all together and somewhat willing...and hey - I only had to Photoshop 8 heads...David and Jace were the winners of being perfect.


My favorites are always CHAOS.


Who is the biggest poser?? :)

Sorry Court - there was no head for you to change!




8 comments:

rabidrunner said...

Wow. Wow... Wow... WOW!

cookie said...

awesome...great representation of a great family!

Sabra said...

Great work! Love them all!

brooke said...

You sure its not your gallbladder!?

ps love the family pics!

Whitny said...

Wow. that is amazing. I love the pics. I love love your hair color. did you photo shop that too? You are perfect as a red head. I couldn't find you in the pic at first.

Wendy said...

Awesome pictures Megan! Love them! Love you guys!

Cristin said...

Oh Megan, I know you wrote this a while back but I'm finally getting through my google reader. I hope your broken rib or bruised fat is better. I also love your dark hair.

Trainer Momma said...

Totally breathtaking, megan. You are already a legend -- even out here in TX! I just met a good friend of yours - Stacy Chen at the temple. It was fun to compare notes, she sure is a huge fan of yours! You are amazingly talented, and of course more than that people just like you! :) Send my regards to David, I haven't seen that boy in years!