Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Calming the nerves.

Matt & I are leaving on a plane for Boston today. Indy freaks out whenever a parent takes off, so to calm his nerves (as he was hysterically crying the night before last - I told him that we would take a picture before we all left. This is us before we hopped in the car to get everyone to school.) One picture - camera balanced on porch - every person looking - not bad eh? I need to use my timer more often. I'm printing a picture to put in their suitcases so they'll remember how much I love each and every one of them - rascal and all.

(This is noteworthy since I don't often get sentimental - but I'm feeling guilty this time of year and have already concocted my New Year's goal - it came to me last night when I slipped into bed at midnight...)
Tia/Sheri - make the kids kiss me good night!! ha!

3 comments:

Sheri N. said...

Laina's doing great! Sorry....she has probably had her years' worth of soda. You can thank my parents' pantry.

Cristin said...

I hope you're having fun. I was in Boston last month. Bad weather, great city.

brownymama said...

We went to Boston last year. Left Nov. 4th and it was SO fun! I'm jealous as I'd love to go back. It was definitely cold, but we had such a great time and the leaves were amazing! We walked all day and played till late in the night. Boston doesn't shut down at 8pm like Prescott. (:

Anyhow! Hope you are having a wonderful time!