Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, November 5, 2010

My Perfect Periwinkle Pixie

Thought I would keep with the theme of "nieces" and present the newest addition to the Holdsworth Family (via Matt's younger sister Kate). I've already told you I love her hair, but to add to the love we had some soft "periwinkle" hanging around that was screaming to get in the picture with the perfect pixie. Isn't she just the sweetest teeny-tiny!!?? (And although it's almost a shame to cover that hair up, it would be a shame not to use my new little hat!)


No comments: