Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bedtime will be HEAVEN in 2011

Coming off a 4 month round-the-clock crazy work schedule (okay only till midnight) I've had serious guilty feelings in the wife/mother category. Mealtimes and bedtimes have been hellacious to put it nicely. I decided back in November that my New Year's Resolution would be to have nice bedtimes - complete with reading with each child before bed (rather than acting like Old Mother Hubbard).
Now my last year's resolution started out good (salad again in 2010 - notice the rhyming pattern here?) but then of course it started to fizzle - as do most resolutions. I'm hoping that my "catchy" rhyme will do a better job at reminding me of my most important role as a mom and to hold off on the "falling apart" until AFTER the kids are in bed.
Here's to a happy healthy 2011 where bedtimes in the Holdsworth home will be like HEAVEN!

No comments: