Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

White Dress


I purposely saved little "green gems" like this image to get me through the cold winter months. I could stare at this image all day while chanting to myself "the snow will melt...it will be warm again...leaves will come back".
We actually copied this image from an image that she had done when she was a little girl holding HER mother's dress...of course they didn't have the awesome photoshop capabilities that we have now...and actually had to cut the "mother mirror" part out and paste it in...isn't our technology today completely insane??!

5 comments:

Linsey F said...

That is totally awesome! Such a great idea...but what is even more awesome is that the mom still fits in her wedding dress!! hahaha

megan said...

Linsey -
As the photographer I am NOT ALLOWED to divulge any session "secrets"....especially if there is a 5 month old BABY waiting to eat off camera :)

The McEnaney's said...

I remember looking at that picture at Aunt Marsha's house and loving it as a little kid...so love this! What a neat tradition!

brooke said...

Oh my gosh! I died when I saw this and startd squeeling, "Oh my gosh, she did it! The same one!" I used to stare and stare at that picture in Grandma's basement and wish I had one like it and wish for a little girl so I could take a picture like that some day! I am still wishing for my little girl but when I get one, you are doing this!

AudyCamp said...

Oh my gosh! THat 3 dresses picture makes me want one so bad! love it! Too bad my daughter has blonde & I have black...hmmmm...
You need to take a pic like this for me someday..!