Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

This one goes to eleven....

(bonus points for anyone who can name it...)

But this little guy will be blazin' elevens for the rest of his life.
Birthdate: 1-11-11
(way better than my little guy's 6-6-06 - pretty sure the History channel wasn't playing any shows on Beelzebub - actually come to think of it - there probably weren't any tv's in the little hospital where he was born!!?? :)

For those of you who can't believe it - I promise we didn't borrow a baby for Ashlee to hold - this little guy is all hers...100% adorable. We had to throw in some boots here and there - but I put my foot down when the elk antlers were hauled in - way too much Georgia O'Keefe for me.





I just love these natural shots...even more so than the posed ones...

9 comments:

Tia said...

oh sooo sweet love that first one. He is a beautiful baby!!!

Tia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The McEnaney's said...

Oh I love these! What a beautiful boy!

brooke said...

Love the one on the shelf, that makes my ovaries hurt. Please remind me my baby is only 1! Yay for Ashlee!

Karl Tenney said...

This Is Spinal Tap. I'll take my bonus points now, please.

Rabid said...

You are spectacular. Just spectacular. And your photography is spectacular.

Spinal Tap is spectactular too. They should have trade-marked that "goes to 11" bit. Or maybe they have...?

Ashlee said...

Meg you amaze me!! I waited a long time to get on the blog again, we love these and thank you so so much! (yes, Brian is included on the "we")

Sheri N. said...

The hanging one is awesome. I can only imagine the teeny tiny trampoline you must have had under him to catch his fall. Ha!
One thing is for sure, My nephew is a cutie!

Erik said...

You've got a lot of trust in the strength of the first aid gauze!