Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Little Larson (& family...)

This session began with curbside pick-up. That's right folks - when a client calls (especially a mother of a newborn...with 2 other tiny's-in-tow) and tells me that her ride is messed up and her husband will be meeting us at the shoot- this little photographer (who knows first hand of the pre-photo-session nightmare) made a little detour and went curbside...which was a good thing since she still needed to get ready :) We had the photo session EVER (except for the 40 minutes I worked with Larson while the little ones ran around). Thank heavens for candy canes and their miraculous ability to distract children when they are surrounded by snow!

This little guy - MACK - has been my "Newborn" sample album...he's looking really BIG (and handsome :) - which means that it's probably time for a new sample album... Indy & Laina LOVE playing with him when they go to piano lessons....did I mention that his mother is our wonderful piano teacher?? My kids love going over there (I'm sure its because of the piano...not the wrestle-mania that inevitably ensues when they arrive)
Jumping with little ones works every time (that and holding a candy cane...)
Don't worry little Larson - we didn't forget about you :)
And since they had the MOST adorable New Years' card - I thought I'd share...
Who says all cards have to come before Christmas? I would gladly be the recipient of a card this cute!
(outside:)
(inside):

No comments: