Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Rock the Family" Session

I've had this session waiting to be posted...waiting and waiting...waiting for so long I forgot when I even did it! I know I've fallen off the blog bandwagon when a family has prints in hand and I've completely neglected a session preview.
This "extended" family session was wonderful - they set the bar high...really really high. When you have 7 small kids you go in hoping to get a shot or two...but these kids rocked and their parents (and grandparents) weren't bad either :) I was worried that we would sweat to death in the Yuma heat, but we ended up having beautiful breezes - perfect for all the gorgeous hair they brought with them!















4 comments:

Tia said...

love these! Fun family to shoot!

Sabra said...

I love these people!

Rabid said...

Well done! You're so good at this. So very good at this.

The McEnaney's said...

Beautiful people and amazing pictures!